To take the overall evaluation please click on the Evaluation tab.
Designed by and for family physicians, this dynamic 3
1/2 day live streaming course from St. Louis, MO offers an in-depth
review of the evidence-based principles of family medicine reflecting
the blueprint of the ABFM exam.
When you participate in the live streaming event, you will benefit from:
- An in-depth review of 14 body system categories, population-based care, and patient based systems. (view topics)
- 30-45 minute presentations and case studies delivered by Board-certified family physicians
- An interactive question/response format to help you gauge your learning and identify knowledge gaps
- Valuable Q&A sessions with expert presenters
- 400-plus Board-style questions for ongoing review
session: "Test-taking Strategies" addressing the most recent changes
to the ABFM Certification exam format and how to optimize your exam
- PLUS: over two years online access to
the AAFP Family Medicine Board Review Self-Study Package (12th Edition)
(access opens March 1, 2017)